Programmer Analyst / Web Developer
The Web Developer works in collaboration with the engineering and innovations team to, the continuous development of the DYBEE application by integrating new functionalities and analytical tools in addition to working on the continuous development of the artificial intelligence of the application. He must be creative, proactive and provide solutions, in order to optimize his work and ensure delivery within the set deadlines. We are looking for a dedicated, resourceful, meticulous person who quickly appropriates the content of new technologies.
- Master global development technologies (front-end and back-end);
- Organize one’s work according to established priorities;
- Present a pragmatic approach to iterative (Agile) delivery;
- Deliver quality work in the rules of the art;
- Solve problems of an algorithmic nature;
- Have excellent learning and analytical skills;
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written;
- Identify potential issues and problems;
- Produce structured, readable and easily maintainable code;
- Participate in the creation of the design and ergonomics of the applications;
- Attention to detail and a good sense of aesthetics;
- Actively participate in the deployment and maintenance of an organizational culture based on people and respect.
- Minimum DEC programmer analyst or web development;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of C object-oriented programming #
- Mastery of HTML5 & CSS3;
- Experience with the MVC model;
- Experience with SQL
- Good communication skills
- Autonomy, versatility and proactivity
- Great ability to work in a team.